Monday, June 05, 2006

Alright. This is it.

Well, it's been a while since I last wrote, but no one's reading this anyway.

Just so you'll know, THIS is the big week! I'm heading overseas Friday to spend a coupla weeks with the good folks at SUMO (I'm not explaining the setup, because anyone reading this knows what's going on).

I'm in the process of packing my bags, buying international outlet adaptors, setting up a place for my cat Murray to stay, and pretty much just counting down the days 'til I head outta here.

I don't plan on posting again until I'm actually on the ground in England, but I may take notes documenting my voyage, so I'll post 'em all here.

That's it. I'll miss you all.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I better see some pic updates on Flickr. And you better drink a Newcastle for me. If you can smuggle the factory back with you, do so.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cuz! How exciting that you get to hang out in England! You will have a blast! I look forward to reading your blogs! Be safe over there. Much love, Katey G.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually you haven't changed much since I first saw you on the day you and twin, Jason were born. Big head, pop eyes and nothing else...no wonder I named you Meeses (plural for Mice).
As your proud Grandmother, I insist you put your REAL photo on this site. Your Uncle Zekey is very proud of you as am I, Grandbibee (reads like a Gaffney obituary column headline doesn't it?).
We DO want to hear every word from you about your impressions of England, Newcastle, The World Cup, Germany (we assume you will be there to see the Cup events)and Scotland if you get to go. We will travel 'vicariously' via one of our favorite Meeses. Stay safe..we love you Fiffy Million.
THERE that ought to make any other readers of your Blog site sick..so it won't hurt my feelings if you 'delete' your only living grandmother !!!!

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can read Michael's blog (the person who is exchanging with Justin) here : http://sumolab.co.uk/michael

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to keep up with your blog. I am one of your biggest fans. I think you look so handsome in your picture, I just wish you had worn sunglasses. Anyway, have a safe trip and I'll be waiting for your next blog entry.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dude,
I didn't know you were already gone! Crazy. Keep us updated with pics and stuff. And have a great trip, you lucky dog.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad your having a goodtime over there. It sounds like Michael's enjoying himself also.
Have fun I'm looking forward to your next post. Gaffney

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home