Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm a slacker.

June 22, 2006

Sorry folks, I'm a bit "blogged-out." I didn't document a single event from yesterday.

The SUMO workday went well. I just continued with work on the History of York website, helped with Cenamps materials, and helped a bit with Springfield Packaging letterhead and stuff.

Outside of work, I didn't do too much. Met some folks for dinner, walked the streets, and stopped in a pub for a while. No details, no photos, no problem.

Since you are all accustom to new photos every day, I'll just share some other pics you haven't seen yet.

Also, here are some goofy observations from the past couple of weeks:

- The adult XL T-shirts from "Super-Dry" brand designer shirts fit more like a children's small.

- Only pubs provide places for you to sit and enjoy a meal (more or less). Most places provide only "take-away."

- Even bums on the street are metrosexual. I'm exaggerating a bit, but most folks I've encountered are well presented and are "fashionable" in some way.

- Everyone here just squints while walking into the sun. No sunglasses. No blocking the sun with a hand. Just flat-out staring into the sun.

That's all for today.












5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Methinks my grandson is hungover????

6:12 AM  
Blogger Justin Gammon said...

Nah, just making a goofy face.

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we'll cut you some slack. you've done a great job 'blogging'. still- we are waiting for the Epilogue- a blog documenting the aftermath of you guys coming back to your homes, and seeing what each of you has screwed up/improved.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Justin Gammon said...

there will be an epilogue. No worries.
Also, SUMO would like me to document "a day in the life of a Brains designer." So, there will be a little bit more.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Afternoon Justin, I've just been eagerly reading your blog on Wednesday's Launch night at the Baltic. Glad that I didn't seem to miss much in the way of death defying stunts!

The doo at the fire station looked like a nice event though. Anyway best of luck with your last day at Sumo, and safe journey for Sunday mate.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home